Hey guys! I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas, Hanukkah, and holiday season. What was your favorite gift this year? I hope that you all were able to have a great time with your family and friends and enjoy this magical time of year.
Did that sound corny, or what? It’s true though. In other news, I’m sure that like me, alot of you received giftcards so I’m currently trying to scout out some after Christmas sales. Here are a few brief ones and I’ll add to the list as needed.
- Zoya has a deal to buy 2 Ornate Collection shades and get one free, plus $2 shipping. (Shipping is normally around $6.95 I think?) The code is NY2013. I’m tempted by this deal but they still seem to be sold out of Electra. If I could recommend one color from this collection it has to be Aurora. It’s absolutely stunning and probably my favorite polish that I’ve ever bought.
- Nordstrom is having a buy 2 polishes get one free as well. This includes Deborah Lippmann, Butter London, The New Black, and Nordstrom brand polish. Free polish must be the same brand and Nordstrom has free shipping. No code needed.
- Juice Beauty has free shipping on all orders with the code FINALLY.
- Julep is having a big, end of the year sale. They have some great prices on sets, individual polishes, and even jewelry and skincare products. Personally I’m not that thrilled with the two polishes of theirs that I tried, but they do have some great colors. I’m definitely tempted and things seem to be running out of stock fast.
- Ipsy (formerly MyGlam) is promising Josie Maran argan oil in their January bag, although they don’t say what size. I’m really tempted to give them another chance just to try that oil. Has anyone used it before – if so, what did you think?
- Victoria’s Secret is giving away a free pair of New Years Eve panties with any in store purchase through 12/31
- Bare Escentuals/Bare Minerals boutiques are giving away free lipgloss samples In Cupcake with an in store purchase through the 31st. It seems like you might need to print the email and take it with you, so be sure to go to their site and sign up for the emails so you can print it out before your visit if you want the sample.
- Birchbox is offering extra points on orders of $35 and $50. The codes are buy35bonus35 and buy50bonus75. (Like I always say, their points reward system is fantastic).
That’s all for now. Check back soon, I’ll be posting a review of Mally eyeliner in the next few days. Happy Holidays!!