Hi everyone. I just wanted to do a quick post to tell you guys about the new limited edition Birchboxes, in case you didn’t get the email. These are not monthly subscription boxes, nor are they ‘opt in’ boxes like some of the past curated boxes. These are one time purchase boxes where the contents are listed on the page so you know exactly what you’re getting. (Although I suppose colors could possibly still vary).
- Julep Essential Cuticle Oil
- Julep Nail Color
- IT Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Brow Pencil
- Living Proof Prime Style Extender
- LA Fresh Eco Beauty Oil Free Face Cleanser, Scented
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Triple Defense Shield Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 50
- Simple Revitalizing Eye Roll On
- Burt’s Bees Ultimate Hand Care Cream
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible Eyeshadow
- Nivea A Kiss Of Olive Oil & Lemon Moisture Rich Lip Care
- Olay Pro X Spot Fading Treatment
If you buy these two boxes together, you save $4 automatically in your cart. You can use your Birchbox Points on these, and when I ordered mine (yes, I ordered both) I was able to use the code bbshop for free shipping! I used points so both boxes only cost me $6. Don’t you just love Birchbox?? If you’re not sure what it is, Birchbox delivers deluxe beauty samples to your door for $10 a month in boxes like the ones pictured above (the contents are usually a surprise though!). You can then review your samples to earn points to redeem in their shop. To get your own, click here.
I think these new limited edition boxes look really cool. The Prestige Headliners box says it is a $64 value and the Mass Appeal box says it’s a $49 value. If you get both, that’s a $113 value (according to their estimation) for only $26, or even less if you use points. Awesome! I’ve always wanted to try the IT cosmetics brow pencil, the Revlon Just Bitten stain, and the Julep Cuticle Oil. I also nearly bought a Living Proof product recently but changed my mind. The La Fresh cleanser appears to be in little packets but everything else looks to be generous or even full sizes in some cases. So what do you think, will you be ordering these? Personally I hope that Birchbox does more of these limited edition boxes in addition to their usual monthly ones. They seem to be a great deal!