Here’s a quick look at what I got in my August Birchbox. This was a great month for Birchbox because they gave us several options to choose from. First, you could just get your regular box where everything was a surprise. If you wanted a little more control over the box, you could choose one of your samples from about four items such as bronzer and eyeliner. Lastly, you could choose the Affordable Luxuries box where you would know everything in it. I picked the last option because I have been wanting to try the new Benefit push up liner.
This box included:
- Not Soap, Radio bodywash in lemon
- Number 4 Super Comb, Prep, and Protect,
- Benefit They’re Real Push Up Liner
- Harvey Prince Hello fragrance
- Acure Brightening Facial Scrub