Thanksgiving isn’t even here yet, but the holiday countdown has begun. With a mere 33 days, 6 hours, and 29 minutes until Christmas (according to xmasclock.com), it’s time to start shopping. I wanted to post a couple of deals that have turned up in my inbox in case any of you aren’t waiting til Black Friday to get started.
- Ulta has free shipping on any order today, no minimum required. They also have $5 off a $10 purchase, but I’m not sure if this is a unique code. Just sign up for their emails to get it. Appears to be valid through the 26th.
- Eve’s Addiction has 50% off certain styles of jewelry with the code STOCKUP through 11/23 at midnight. Or use the code GIFTABLE for 20% off sitewide. Offers cannot be combined.
- New York and Company has free shipping on any order tonight. Plus they apparently have 50% off everything with no exclusions. Might have to check that one out myself!
- Old Navy has sweaters and cardigans for $10 today, or in store only you can get 40% off sweaters for the family. They also have ponte knit skirts for $10 and tees for $7. I would sign up for their emails if you’re interested because they seem to have alot of deals going at once each day.
- Origins has free deluxe samples of Plantscriptions face oil and lifting cream and free shipping with any $40 order. Use the code TIME.
- 30% off everything at Threadless through 11/27 at 10pmCT.
- ThinkGeek has $10 off orders of $50 or more, but I think this is a single use code you need to get from their email. Valid through the 22nd.
- Baublebar has embellished bubblegum studs for $10 today, and they always have free shipping.
- Birchbox has 20% off any yearly subscription with the code BESTYEAR20. This ends at 8pm so hurry!
That’s all for now. These codes are all from emails I recieved so check out their sites for more info. There may be more exclusions or limits than what I have listed here, just try them and see what works! Good luck!